Re: Meeting People

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meeting People
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:47:15 -0500
Well if he manages to get on let me know how the hell he did it. I have
two folks that WANT to join and can't!!! They keep getting really weird
messages from the server. I haven't seen the messages to forward to Mark
but I hope I will get them soon.

BTW - totally forgot about the meeting - was too busy having a good meal.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/15/00 3:32 PM, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 3/15/00 2:57:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>
><< For instance last night I got to meet Patrick Elliot. Now he is from
> California and I am in PA. How you may ask did this happen. Well his
> business sent him to Philadelphia to fix some of our problems. He was
> staying at a hotel - actually on the campus where I work.  I walked from
> the Meeting I had at the end of the day to his hotel and we met and had
> dinner and tossed a couple of Guinesses back. >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Pat and Larry, you missed an opportunity last night.  You could have both
>come home on the train and Larry could have driven Pat to the Philly MG club
>GT.  Then driven him back to Philly.  A nice night for an LBC drive.
>
>We missed you last night, Larry, but you are forgiven since you were at an
>MG
>meeting.  Sorry, no points for that one.  I had a great conversation with
>Charles Scull who is just starting to restore his 1957 MGA.  He seems like
>another great guy and I offered to give him a hand if our schedules work
>out.
> I think we will be seeing Charles on the list soon.
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport