Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net, Ron Soave work <rsoave@siebe-ec.com>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:08:06 -0600
I had occasion to use all 3 plus a stainless guy in MA on a TD wheel
cylinder project. Fit and finish virtually identical.... time and price
were not. Those would be the choice criteria. White Post does the largest
volume, and does all manner of hydraulic cylinders. Each of them will
sleeve only, letting you re-install (rebuild?) the unit yourself.
        NFI  YMMV  HSPD
        Peter C