Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:47:07 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm neither Paul nor Ringo but ...

Observations so far:

White Post:
$225 US + 8 shipping UPS
send all components - returned assembled and ready to bolt in
Lifetime guarantee

Sierra:
$95 US incl shipping snail mail
only casting required - therefore only newly sleeved casting returned
10 year guarantee

( someone mentioned that the guarantee ( or is it warranty?) goes with the
vehicle, so it would also cover your heirs? :)  I forget which one, and I'm
not selling, so ... )