Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: kgb@clipper.net, fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:04:21 EST
In a message dated 3/18/2000 12:53:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< Another
 idea - possibly this could be a "traveling" event, with a different area
 hosting it each year? We have tons of inexpensive (and free) camping
 areas near us that have Spridget accessible roads and room for large
 groups. >>

So do we here in Tennessee--might be an idea worth cultivating.  Maybe
something local clubs might be interested in hosting?  That would lessen the
work load.  Betcha Elizabeth could vouch for the work load, especially as the
event gets closer, eh Liz?  I dunno--just thinking out loud!!  8^)

--David C.