Re: Spridgetstock 2000

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <fisher@hctc.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2000
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:33:31 -0500
I can get maybe another 10 or so in my place. Cars parked by the pool.
Maybe this might work.

Elizabeth,
Sorry - I can not get to Texas this year. I need to save for MG2000 in
Clevelnad and a trip "down the shore" (bad grammar, but it is how they
say it here) in July. Would love to be there - but just can't do it.

Larry

>In a message dated 03/18/2000 1:06:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>DLancer7676@cs.com writes:
>
><< << Another
>  idea - possibly this could be a "traveling" event, with a different area
>  hosting it each year? We have tons of inexpensive (and free) camping
>  areas near us that have Spridget accessible roads and room for large
>  groups. >>
>

> So do we here in Tennessee--might be an idea worth cultivating.  Maybe
> something local clubs might be interested in hosting?  That would lessen
>the
> work load.  Betcha Elizabeth could vouch for the work load, especially as
>the
> event gets closer, eh Liz?  I dunno--just thinking out loud!!  8^)  >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Hey, I can get a half-dozen people in my apartment...without cars of
>course.
>Guess that won't help.  I like the club idea though, as long as the clubs
>aren't too busy with other events.
>
>Allen Hefner
>Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
>'77 Midget