Re: FW: Midget sills

To: mark@wiilliiams.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: FW: Midget sills
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:19:34 EST
Cc: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/19/2000 9:10:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< I have an MG Midget 1500 please can you give me a step by step guide how to
 replace a sill as I want to do the work my self and it would be nice to know
 the pitfalls.  Thank you   Mark,    P.S. nice web site >>

Mark:

Get a copy of Lindsay Porter's Guide to Purchase & DIY Restoration:  MG
Midget & Austin Healey Sprite.  It has detailed step by step instructions as
to replacing inner and outer rockers.  Lots of other valuable information as
well.

--David C.