Re: How to determine ground?

Subject: Re: How to determine ground?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:11:20 -0600
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Charles D. Sorkin" wrote:

> There is a generator.  There was no wiring between the coil and the LT
> circuit, I had to fabricate new connections.  After doing so, I was getting
> a spark at the points.  Would that be possible with the polarity reversed?
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
> '74 Midget
> '68 Sprite
> cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
> Bloomfield, NJ
> "How about we duck inside for a Hen?"

        You will get spark with a reversed coil, slightly reduced I would
think.
        Not as a definite suggestion but just a bit for greater minds to
discuss, could it be determined by the direction the starter turns? This
seems doable to me.

--

1987 RX-7 TII: The Reverseless Wonder.
1990 GS 500-E: 39.98 neck-snapping ponies.

-