Re: Stuffy Brakes

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuffy Brakes
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:16:55 -0800
Jon,

Good call!! You got me thinking about this and after verifying that I had
fluid as far as the flexible lines, I got suspicious and removed one of the
rubber lines. Sure enough, it was blocked! Well, at least that's easy to
remedy.

Thanks!

Gerard

At 9:57 PM -0800 3/22/00, Jon Paschke wrote:
>Did you replace the rubber lines? They could be swelled shut.
>
>Jon

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com