Cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:52:20 -0500
I herd of this internet space and finaly found it. i want to get into midgets
and need to know everything. Is this the place? What about engines? I want the
biggest one. What will it be? Someone told me to think about Sprites too, but I
think a midgets better. I dont have lots of money but figure I can get
something cheap and work on it. What are some good books? Who fixes these
things? Is one guy better than the other? What about clubs? Is there a club for
midgets? Do they have a book? Are they on the internet? Wheres the best oplkace
to find a car? Spring is coming nd I am excited. Rex