Re: Re: i am learning but have some more questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: i am learning but have some more questions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:10:44 -0500
friends, many have written some nice letters to me that contain very good tips.
thanks mike and thanks gary. other people have given me some advice that people
think i am just a joke and that i should read the magazines that you told me
about and buy some books and not just start asking lots of questions and expect
everybody to tell me evrything. i think your right and im going to do that. i
will stop writing so much and start reading more but when i reappear you might
see that i found a good car because of all of the good things ppeople told me.
rex
Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Everyone stop accusing me - this is NOT me incognito.
Boy, impersonate Montana Bob a few times and everyone
just jumps all over my shi....