junkyard parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: junkyard parts
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:03:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers:
I stumbled over a junkyard in my area that still has a few wrecked MGBs ,
Sprites(no bugeyes) and Midgets.

Yesterday I got a window washer pump switch (bugeye style), the tube that
connects the heater blower with the heater box and has the moveable baffle
in it, and the washer bottle with holder all for $15.  There is a Sprite
there that has the horn surround  ring.  I'm going after that tomorrow.

No fun like scoring hard-to-get goodies cheap at the junkyard.

Anyone looking for something I could keep an eye out for?  I saw a set of AH
hubcaps for a Sprite sitting in one car, three are good, one is scraped up.
Various top bows, none for the early Sprites however.  Cockpit surround
trim, that sort of stuff is available.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye