Re: junkyard parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: junkyard parts
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:03:35 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I'll happily let the rest of the list in on the location after I go back
this week and get the horn surround that I spotted on Monday.  Not that I
don't trust you all like brothers/sisters, but I REALLY need that horn
surround.

Seriously, its "Antelope Foreign" off I-80 at the edge of Sacramento.
But if I get there this week and the surround is gone, there will be hell to
pay!

PS Bryan,

I hope those leather seats are comfortable, as you spend longer sitting on
them from point A to point B than I do, besides, vinyl looks just like
leather if it goes past you fast enough.   Ha ha ha ha ...........
(the hollow laugh of someone who wishes he was going fast AND sitting on
leather)

Regards

Glen Byrns
59 Bugeye