Re: e-mail names

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-mail names
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:19:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Wizard was my 'graffitti' name ( I think they call it 'tagging' now)
as a child.... coined by a friend of my Dad's who viewed me as the
 'mad scientist' type.

It became my first ever e-mail name back in the days of BBS's and
the 'internet' meaning... a black screen 'double dot' (colon) prompt.
unix command line prompt.

Coined by a co-worker in the early 80's ...the "Oh no..it's been Teglerized!"
name stuck and in '87 Teglerizer was 'officially' opened for business

When I signed on to TOAD.NET as one of my ISP's...what better name to use
than     wizard @ toad . net     But 'wizard' and 'wizards' were already taken.

So I simply....  'ized'   wizard       hence WIZARDZ was born

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html