Re: e-mail names

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-mail names
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:26:13 EST
In a message dated 3/30/00 2:45:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< Unless I am e-mail challenged (a possibility) in the UK at least you have
 have numbers and letters in your AOL address.  Obviously my name is Daniel
 and the 4 numbers are my bank PIN (no really).  The 4 numbers are the cc of
 my engine which is  of course a standard overbore size. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, you don't need numbers in an AOL screen name.  The reason they "suggest"
a name with numbers is because someone else got the screen name "Daniel" a
long time ago.  I don't think they allow an all numeric screen name, but I
haven't tried it.  Compuserve used to have all numeric addresses, but then
AOL bought them.

Mine is my initials and then "sys" as in system, which is what we used to use
at work.  But I have lots more that you don't know about!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport