Re: Where is Midgetman

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where is Midgetman
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:26:12 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing axle.

I know, but this GT6 is very complete.  All the gauges are there, glass is
good, and that 6 cyl. engine is a nice touch.  It has been sitting for at
least 8 years, after it passed PA state inspection and the guy never came
back to pick it up.  I could buy it for less than $1000 (probably $500), but
I have no place to put it.  All it needs is a complete restoration!  Not many
dents, enough rust to make it a real project, all the cloth is shot in the
interior, etc.

BTW Daniel, I said, "NO comments about TRs please!"

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 3/30/00 2:27:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, Daniel1312