Re: Sudden Problems!!

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sudden Problems!!
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:39:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
an over rev... I suspect a bent push rod if it's just a rattle type sound

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html