Re: Temp Gauge

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Temp Gauge
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:42:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
you need to be careful...there were more than one dual gauge
oil press / water temp
you need to look at the number on the gauge face

there is a 150? something and a 1301 something.
The gauge face as well as the linearity of the gauges are different.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html