Todays weather= yard work

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Todays weather= yard work
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:33:56 -0800 (PST)
Gretings gang,
Today, the weatherman predicts 83 degrees, sunny and
breezy in SoCal. So what am I doing? Yard work,
tearing out the old lawn and putting in new sod,
clipping trees, raking leaves, and getting the pool
ready for summer.
Meanwhile the Frogeye sits in the garage collecting
dust and the MGA engine is dismantled waiting to be
re-assembled. No car stuff for me until it gets really
cold and the white stuff hits the ground!

April Fool!

of course I'll be on the road this weekend! and next
and next and next.

Cheers to all,
Tom Zylla
'60 Frogeye "Starbug"