Re: New Exhaust system!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Exhaust system!
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:44:40 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2000 9:36:23 PM Central Standard Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< The proper supports are in place >>

This is the KEY phrase here, Gents.

<<AND the job was done by a professional muffler man >>

Well, all I can say is that I have made a goodly amount of money fixing
and/or replacing systems on both Spridgets and MGBs that have been installed
by "professional muffler men/shops", David.  In just the two past years I
have had to replace 3 spridget 1500 maniflods and 5 MGB ones that cracked
from these "professional muffler shop" installs.

Cheers.........

          Ed

PS:  And no, this is not a 4/1 item!!<G>