Weber DCOE 45

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DCOE 45
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:07:18 -0500
And on another note:  My 1275 had been suffering from a hesitation/misfire at
low rpm and high load situations.  Then it went away.  Runs Great!  So I went
a-looking for a reason and found the mickey-mouse hat on the Weber was
missing!!!!!  For anyone with  Weber side draft experience then:
1.  Why would this improve the performance of this carb??  And what does it
indicate is wrong with it with the hat on?
2.  Should I just leave the damn thing off?

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit (can't spell name or Meejit)