Re: websites

To: midgetman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: websites
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 11:11:45 -0600
Cc: varley@cosmos.net.au, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I set up a PhotoPoint site this morning and here are pictures of the 65 Sprite
I got last weekend.http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=520377&a=3812325
 I put the PCV on the tired motor in the 68 and now that baby really smokes (it
used to smoke a little ..... but now, mosquitoes run in fear!!!). Is it sucking
oil out of the motor cuz the motor is old and has alot of blowby or is
something wrong with the PCV. Someone please help as I don't want to have to
pull the PCV
valve off if I don't have to.    Brad