## more ##Re: Weber DCOE 45

To: branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ## more ##Re: Weber DCOE 45
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 17:52:14 EST
Are you running a tube header (if not why not?)?

Is the head standard (porting and valve sizes?)?

The main jet looks to be on the small side, what colour are the deposits on
the plugs after highway driving (I bet they are not a nice shade of brown)?

What engine rpm do you usually drive at?

I would go up on main jet size to a 145 first time round but you might want
to consider 135s.

Given that you need a jet inspection cover anyway if you order one from APT
(aptfast.com) you could get a second opinion on the jetting (and buy jets at
the same time).

Daniel (whose smallest spare jet size is 170 but does have 36mm Main Venturi
for sale)

PS.  AM sure the list find this sufficiently LBC not to complain about an
on-list response.

In a message dated 01/04/00 23:23:33 GMT Daylight Time, branch@valinet.com