Re: Exhausts and Cooper S

To: branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhausts and Cooper S
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:44:13 EDT
Manifolds/headers like with anything else you get what you pay for.  The
maniflow or janspeed stuff is more expensive because it is made better and
ultimately is more efficient - read the chapter in DVs book for all the
complex stuff.  I have seen some cheap LCB manifolds that were basically crap
and they didn't even bolt up to the head properly.  What do you want - the
most power for the money you spend on tuning parts or something that almost
looks and sounds the part but leaves you breathing the other guys tailpipe
fumes?

I have no direct experience of the Pace Setter header.

In a message dated 03/04/00 02:52:32 GMT Daylight Time, branch@valinet.com