Re: 262 on list

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 262 on list
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:46:01 -0600
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well, I guess I'm a lurker.  My first spridget was a blue 1960 Midget, which
I drove daily in Connecticut in the early '70's.  I bought the blue one
because my 1961 MGA which I had totalled the year before (by rear-ending a
Danbury CT police car) had also been blue.  That way, I would just swap the
plates and not have to pay that pesky registration fee.  When I brought the
Midget in for the MGA's state MV inspection, the inspector didn't notice the
difference - all those MG's must look alike.  Well I'm a bit older now and
have proper registration on my '79 Midget purchased a couple of years ago.
Keep it in the garage and take it out after the snows melt here in the
Rockies.  It's yellow and has a cute front end bra on it.

Mike