Re: 262 on list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 262 on list
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:01:13 +0200
Hi,

I've retired into lurking mode this winter. Busy with work, bad weather
etc.
Maybe I have something to post in a couple of weeks:
I'm trying to get the Midget ready to drive to Monaco, to the Historical
Grand Prix last weekend of May.
I've been there in 97. It is one week before the F1, on the same circuit.
Wonderfull to see Bugatti's, Maserati 250F's, Alfa 159, Jaguar C and D
types race. Many different races.

Theo Neeskens
1963 MG Midget Mk1a
The Netherlands