RE: Tire size on bugeye/minator wheels??

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire size on bugeye/minator wheels??
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:47:50 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Bryan,

I've got these same wheels on my car, and I've put 165/70 Michelins on them,
and have been extremely happy.  I've got a square arch, and do not
experience any rubbing.  I used to have "real deal" minilites on there, and
with 155/80s I had real bad rubbing on the rear tires while turning.  You
didn't specify what wheels your friend is running currently, so it's kinda
hard to say what the offset difference is.  Hopefully this info will help.
Talk to you later!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA