Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers / New List Members / Silent Majority
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:02:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi there!  I confess that I too am a "lurker" and am only too thankful to
those of you who do contribute such valuable LBC info.

My hubby and I own a 77 Midget that we saw sitting in a small town used car
lot three years ago. As a result of someone else's misfortune in not coming
up with the cash we became the proud owners. After this purchase we became
members of the"MG Car Club of Western NY" and we have had non stop fun since
then. Also ,during this time period, we became empty nesters and this really
filled the gap with new friends and interests that were much needed.

We have gotten so bitten by the MG car bug that we are just now finishing a
three car addition to our existing two car garage. All this is in hopes of
finding more of these cars waiting to be rescued and enjoyed. With this in
mind we travel to the Import Show in Carlisle PA every year and will do so
again this year.

Now having said all this ......anyone have a T-Series car they would like to
see go to an LBC lover with a brand new garage?

Other vehicles include a 1959 Chevy Apache 1 ton under "restification" ,1994
Dodge Caravan(good for hauling those car show pieces and parts) ,1995 Ford
Escort, and as a daily driver a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

And now back to my lurking......

Marlene
Rochester,NY