240hp 4 pot conversion kit!

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 240hp 4 pot conversion kit!
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:29:51 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Guys
If you are into originality hit the DELETE key NOW!!!!!!

I have just heard about the above conversion kit. This sounds like fun with
a capital 'F' It delivers a power to weight ratio up around the Porsche 930
region, actually I am told 30hp per ton over the 930! Look out guys.
gimme, gimme, gimme!
As soon as I can I will let you all know the details. At he moment I am
sworn to secrecy, but the aim is to market this conversion as a complete
deal.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems