Re: Lurkers Unite!

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Lurkers Unite!
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:13:44 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
For those of you who have recently joined the list or were unaware, I have
a page on my web site that is solely for the diplay of listmember's cars
and any information they wish to provide of themselves or their cars. If
anyone wants to submit photos, etc., please let me know. Send JPEGs only
please.

Gerard

>"Peter C." wrote:
>
>> Send your profiles to Jay...As this coming-out-of-the-closet was his
>> suggestion, I think it would be great if he were to sort the bios first by
>> current year of Spridget, then geographically, and maybe even
>> alphabetically...

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com