Re: Lurkers Unite!

Subject: Re: Lurkers Unite!
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:37:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,
Excellent suggestion.

After receipt of all 262 bio's I will enter them into a searchable database
that will not only include LBC info, but vital stats such as, but not limited
to, # children, sex, race, current location of ex-spouses, political
affiliation, and LBC club memberships.

The database will be accessible through a website which will also contain
links to every personal and commercial webpage with even the smallest
reference to LBC's that exist now or at any time in the future.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT!
.
.
But on a serious note, I received a suggestion off-list that additional
Spridget List outings be scheduled where there are concentrations of Spridget
listers.

This is something that I think is a great idea.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT