Re: More electrical

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:07:10 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The description of this mystery device is sounding very similar to the
actual relay that performs the seatbelt ignition cutout function on my 74
Midget.  White with brown trace wire would be the wire that activates the
starter solenoid when you turn the key to the start position.  Again, on the
74 it runs from that relay to the starter solenoid.  Could it be that your
wiring harness was transplanted from a 74?
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon