Re: Lurker profile

To: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lurker profile
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:10:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> I am Martin Cooper located in Round Rock, Texas (Just outside of Austin)

Married, no kids just two dogs - DD (Dam Dog) and ADD (Another dam dog) I own a
1959 Bugege (AH5L-12654) in pieces at this time, my wife drives a Honda Del Sol
and I drive a GMC Jimmy

> > 1) What you own or would like to own,

I originally wanted a Morgan and will own one one day! one of my co workers has
Bugeye  and that stole my heart also

> > 2) Why you are interested in Spridgets, as mentioned my co worker has a 1958
> Bugeye
> > 3) You past experience(s) with Spridgets or Brit cars, not as much as I
>would
> like it is definitly an on going learning experience

> > 4) anything else, Thank you to the list I pick up hints all the time.

Martin Cooper