RE: Lurker profile

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lurker profile
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:01:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Talk about Lurking.

Rob Lewis, owner of Wendy, black '59.  Got Martin
Cooper bit by the Sprite bug.  Had Wendy about
12 years, running maybe 4 of those.  She has
followed me around everywhere.  NEVER time to work on
her.  (Just ask Martin)
I am on several email lists and get about
1000 a day between work and home.  Hence, the
Lurking.
Residing in Austin, TX.

> > 1) What you own or would like to own,

        Every small car you could imagine.  Sprites
        Mini's, Isettas, Goggomobiles, Vespa 400's, etc.
        AND an original Ferrari Testarossa

> > 2) Why you are interested in Spridgets,

        Dad had two.  He met mom, "when I saw her ass
        sticking out from under her brothers '61 sprite"
        (Can you say in the Family?)

> > 3) You past experience(s) with Spridgets or Brit cars

        First car, 1967 Triumph GT6. (O.K. add that to my
        above list!)  1960 MGA (never ran).  Looking for a
        Mini, but the wife says the Sprite needs to run
        first!

> > 4) anything else

        Love the list.  Read it when I can.  Hard to
        work on one of these things in an Apartment complex.
        Will probably buy 10 cars when my wife and I
        finally get a house.
        She's great, when looking for a house, asks about
        the garage because she knows I will fill it with
        cars!