Re: Alternator alighnment '74 Meejit

To: "midget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator alighnment '74 Meejit
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:56:30 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Mine is like this also but I thought it was the cr--py, expensive,
aftermarket rear bracket I bought from the usual places. I have just left it
misaligned and haven't had a problem. It looks to be very stout and hard to
bend so I've left it hoping to someday find an original rear bracket.
Jon

-----Subject: Alternator alighnment '74 Meejit