Re: A question of value

To: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Subject: Re: A question of value
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 05:42:07 -0500
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
They exist and are worth the effort to look for. I would take a rust free
no engine car quicker than a rusted runner any day. Ask yourself (As I do
often) would you rather pull an engine or replace sills and floors! I
personally have no talent for body work.
But I do seem to have an almost mystical knack for fixing thing
fluid(brakes,fuel,cooling etc) Friends and family cover electrical and
mechanical.
$1000 for a ruster....not me!
Bruce Lowry