Spritely twins

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spritely twins
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:31:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Wow, I am amazed! I had to look very closely at the picture to be sure it
wasn't mine... I have emailed the buyer and seller to see if there is any
common history between our cars, the similarity is uncanny. Of course, if
you peel back enough paint on mine, you can see it was originally an olive
drab sort of color. (One of these days I'll learn the proper name...) It's
been resprayed twice, the first time a medium blue. And one of the doors was
red... Once I get the TD on the road, the Sprite will come off the road for
a proper freshening. She's way too much fun to let go. And I'm really
looking forward to the last of the snow and salt so I can take her out
again!
Stan
http://stan.lindylist.com/Sprite.html