Re: a moment to reflect (on mirrors)

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: Re: a moment to reflect (on mirrors)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:07:03 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
        My Mk IV has wing mirrors which have at least an original look. There
is no evidence of side mirrors ever existing at the windshield base or
door. I have found that they're quite useful, I spent a good bit of time
setting them so that they show me exactly the lane beside me _just_
behind me. If there's a car there, it's in my way, if it's clear, the
lane's clear. They're not meant to see the road behind you.

--

1987 RX-7 TII: My first full rebuild! And it RUNS!
1990 GS 500-E: 39.98 neck-snapping ponies.

-