Re: Travel Worries/floorjack, etc.

To: IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Travel Worries/floorjack, etc.
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:44:51 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
No, no, no, don't let David read this....... we don't need another one.
hmmmm, or do we?  I believe I have caught the bug....  Rick said I
definitely had "MGitis" -- Lord, please don't let me get started on
collecting tools, too.
This little project car is going to be fun, though......I may even learn
how to do something to help.......... besides hold tools and help bleed the
brakes, etc.  <LOL>
Peggy