Re: Progress on the Knocking

To: soavero@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Progress on the Knocking
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:09:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/2000 10:30:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm sorry - if anyone should have known to suggest
 this it should have been me - I got my free (and rust
 free) Spitfire because a PO thought he had blown the
 engine due to a knock that, you guessed it, I found to
 be a loose flywheel.  >>

No problem, Ron.  And if anyone else should have known, it shoulda been ME
because this is the 2nd time its happened to me in a year and a half.  Wonder
why the 1500 never employed lock tabs like the 1275 does?  And I wonder how
many OTHER 1500 owners have experienced loose flywheels?   List??

--David C.