Re: Progress on the Knocking

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Progress on the Knocking
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:59:46 EDT
I suspect that the engineers had worked out that soft metal lock tabs were
next to useless by the time they had produced the 1500 engine.

Who bolted the flywheel on last time around.

Loctite and a torque wrench will do the job - ARP bolts if you are now
paranoid.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 07/04/00 03:14:03 GMT Daylight Time, DLancer7676@cs.com