Re: bugeye

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:21:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah, but the big question is.......does the car have the original rubber
floor mats, and if so, are they in excellent condition?  (I've seen quite a
few beautifully restored bugeyes, but none of them had the proper rubber
floors; they all had converted to carpet since the rubber mats aren't made
anywhere.)

Bob