Re: Dynos G-TECH PRO

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dynos G-TECH PRO
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:07:40 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
OK I'll bite. You may recall a strange post of mine a few months back about
commercial postings.

Well anyway I work for (SuperTechSport, we make all kinds of useless crap
BMW owners can bolt onto their car) My idea was to purchase a few of these
G-TECH pros and rent em out. Personally I wouldn't pay $200 for something
that's amusing to try out for an afternoon. But I would pay $30 to try it
out for a week. So I convinced my boss we should buy a few and rent em out.
So far the program is going great and no Gtechs are in stock, they are all
out constantly. I want to modify one a bit (they come with a crappy suction
cup) and test it out on my sprite to see if this thing can measure British 2
digit Horse Power! I will let you know the figures and we can see if it is
at all accurate. If you are interested, e-mail direct.

Thanks, sorry for the semi-commercial post.

Toby

71 FJ40 Land Cruiser (the bruiser)
69 Austin Healey Sprite. (the 1275 coyote)

> The PO of my bugeye told me he has been playing with something called a
> "G-Tech", which I also saw advertised in JC Whitney.  Solid state
> accelerometer, with a cig lighter power cord.  Suction cups on to the
> windshield, program in the vehicle weight, and it gives dyno functions.
HP,