Re: Dynos G-TECH PRO

To: Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dynos G-TECH PRO
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:21:47 EDT
I have used one of these and it is pretty accurate.  I had a problem with my
Sprite's engine and didn't the nought to sixty time I was looking for and
that the car is capable of.  I did get it into the 9 second mark after a
lousy start.  I did make one storming start but I had so much wheelspin and
the car was so sideways I lifted off rather than hit a parked car on the
industrial estate I was using.  Rather than persist and get the 8 or 7 second
time I know the car is capable of along with maybe a police ticket (for noise
pollution at least) I called it a day.

The car is well up on power since then (faulty ignition module replaced) but
I haven't had the time to re-visit the industrial estate.

Daniel1312