RE: Parts on Order

To: Dave & Peggy <Bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: RE: Parts on Order
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 01:26:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Hi Dave & Peggy,

I get the great pleasure of having one grand daughter at a time, (I have
six, no g sons!) at my place in the Summer for a month or so.  Two years
ago when one 11 year old arrived she had a severe case of homesickness on
arrival day.  Wanted to get home right now.  I told her that until we got
my car fixed up a bit for the trip, she was here to stay.  She got into the
greasy hands stuff with gusto and when it was time to go home, she wanted
to stay longer.  Turned into a real shop helper.  She now fixes all the
bikes in the neighborhood and fixes stuff in her home and her other grand
mom's place.  Great stuff for a youngster, these LBC's

Paul A
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com

>>I placed the (first) order for parts for the "new" 71 Midget
today..........
starting with fan belt, ignition "stuff"; lotsa stuff to do with the
distributor -- soon the fun begins...  the car was really abused... looks
worse "in person" than it does in the photos.....
Our 13 year old granddaughter was talking to Dave while he was sorting
through parts, etc.  She was showing an interest in helping; particularly
when he mentioned after he got some parts he'd see if it'd "turn over" --
she said she'd help turn it over!!     :o)    She figured it was small
enough for the two of them to lift it......   It is funny how we get used
to terminology and then the kids take it literally......  Maybe she will be
a good helper, though.  Even if we don't let her turn the car over.
Hope you all are preparing for a fun Spridget weekend as we are.
Peggy