Re: I Wish I was at SpridgetStock...........

To: Dave&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: I Wish I was at SpridgetStock...........
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 22:43:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I wish I could have gone too! A full report will be required. I would like to
invite a few folks to the Pate swap meet at Texas Motor Speedway the last
weekend
of April though. I'm going and so is Cosmo. Details of my exact location will be
coming soon, it looks like I will be at the end of turn 1.
As for the Sprigetstock report....I want it all...even the stupid
stuff...ESPECIALLY the stupid stuff!!
Bruce Lowry
East Texas