Re: I Wish I was at SpridgetStock...........

To: Dave&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: I Wish I was at SpridgetStock...........
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 00:37:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave&Peggy wrote:

> Will there be someone sending reports to the list or are they all just busy
> having a good time and forgetting all about us?
> Peggy

It is one of the two following things, based on the reports of all the
beer going to Comfort they:

1.  Could be all liquored up and passed out.

or if you add in the reports of BBQ, cheese and chili then:

2.  There is a high possibility that they have may have gassed each other.

Hope the house is all electric.

Bill "I float any theory" Gilroy

PS.  Do you really want to know what happend to Elvis, Hoffa, and JFK.