Re: Fel-Pro Grey bolt prep

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Fel-Pro Grey bolt prep
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:39:02 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think it was because I was using the Grey Bolt Prep in a lot of cases
where I used to use blue loctite.  Why else do you buy a company that
produces a great product and stop making it.
        Grey Bolt Prep would have been a asset to their line, you would have
had grey, blue, red. and green.
        Crash
ps  I will also miss their yellow gasket cement when I use the last of my
big tube.  Great to glue the gasket on the valve cover.  I wouldn't change
cover gaskets until I felt guilty about it.

>Any idea why they bought Fel-Pro if they are not going to make most of the
gaskets

Right now I hear the Chevy guys are having a hard time getting the small
block set.