www.healey.org

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: www.healey.org
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 04:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'd like to cordially invite everyone on the spridgets list to take a look
at the new website of the Austin-Healey Club USA:

http://www.healey.org

For anyone who is not already a member, I'd also like to extend my personal
invitation to you to join now.  You can even join online (using your VISA or
MasterCard) using our Online Membership Application, or you can print a
membership application from our website and mail it in with your payment.

By the way, I just bought a Bugeye!  AN5L44376 with a 1098 cc engine and
factory hardtop.  It's red (of course) with two wide white stripes and cool
chrome wheels!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy our website.

Thank you kindly,
Reid Trummel