Widow selling Sprite

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Widow selling Sprite
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:41:42 -0700
List

I just recieved a call from the wife of a very close friend.
She informed me that her husband died very quickly of a heart attack.

She asked me to see if anyone is interested in her husbands MKII Sprite.
I know the car very well, it was concours quality and did recieve at
least silver maybe even gold a few years back. It is Tarten Red, factory
hardtop, perfect in every way. Last summer he put a Weber on it and
bought Minilites (probably replicas as she was unsure) and had new tires
mounted, they are not on the car yet. This guy was a driver, after he
won concours, I guess he started on doing some performance mods but I am
sure he has all the original parts.
The car comes with a beautiful aluminum enclosed trailer too.
It will be available this summer, she is still working on some things
due to his sudden death.

If anyone is interested, please email me off the list and I will put you
in touch with her. She did not mention any price. It is a concours car.

I am very saddened by this news. He was a great guy. Our wives were very
close too. I last saw this Sprite at Sprite Rush.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ