Re: Midget top Supplier

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, t.williams@mrg.ca
Subject: Re: Midget top Supplier
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
Terry,

Caribou Canvas..
They also specialize in Fiat parts.

http://www.caribou.cc/

I got a Tan cnvas top from them fro my bugeye. They are made in Southern Ca,
and
as far as I can tell, they make them to order.

They use a 3-layered canvas material.
Mine is tan on the outside, and black on the inside. I am very please with the
item I received, and I would order from them again. The fit an quality seemed
top notch, especially considering the price.
I've heard others state, that they wish the window flange was wider, but the it
seems fine on the one I got (bugeye).

Regards - Bryan

>To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Midget top Supplier
>
>Yo all!
>
>Did I read on this list that someone purchased a canvas top from a
>manufacturer
called "Carabou"?